hands-on picklE party
DISCOVER THE ART OF PICKLING!
ARE YOU READY TO EMBARK ON A CULINARY ADVENTURE THAT WILL TICKLE YOUR TASTE BUDS?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
COME AND LEARN THE process of making pickled vegetables using different vinegars and spices.
Designed for beginners, AND SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE, this class covers ALL the basics. You’ll pick up tips and tricks for pickling all kinds of produce and head home with recipes and 4 DIFFERENT pickled goodies!
All supply costs are included in the class fee And, as always, charcuterie board WILL BE PROVIDED and beer and wine WILL BE MADE available for purchase.
why choose our pickling class?
- hand on experience: get plenty of practical, hands on experience during each class session.
- VARIETY OF INGREDIENTS: FROM CUCCUMBERS TO CARROTS, CIDER VINEGAR TO RED WINE VINEGAR, AND MANY OTHER INGREDIENTS TO HELP YOU TRANSFORM ORDINARY VEGGIES AND FRUIT INTO CULINARY DELIGHTS.
- small class sizes: enjoy personalized attention and ample time for questions and discussions.
- fun and interactive: meet fellow picle enthusiasts, share tips, and make new friends.
- Take home goodies: leave each class with the 4 diferent pickles you made in class.
- expert guidance: learn from our chef and head pickeologist who is passionate about sharing the knowledge of his craft.
MEET THE HEAD PICKLEOLOGIST
John Barbie, the founder, chef and head pickleologist of Tip Top Canning, will be leading your class. He has been making jams, fruit butters, mustards and pickling all kinds of vegetables and fruits for as long as he can remember! All of his recipes are a beautiful balance of salty, sweet, sour, bitter and savory flavors. His products may pull inspiration from the pickling traditions of generations before, but he is not afraid to switch things up!
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TAMPA OR ST PETE LOCATION, SIGN UP FOR THE CLASS, SHOW UP ON TIME, AND LEARN SOMETHING NEW WHILE HAVING A BLAST.
GO AHEAD AND DO IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!